Pages

An update... at last!

Whether it's sheer laziness or just a lack of ability to string a few words together for a blogpost I don't know but I've neglected my poor blog for over 6 months now. It's already been quite a busy spring and I've been lucky enough to jam in on some serious falls of birds, of which writing about should have been easy, I was excited enough! Working full time on a PC has got a lot to answer for, who wants to come home and look at a screen for several more hours, not me.

The spring so far in picture and sounds...



Caspian Gull at Radipole, Self found and long awaited Dorset tick


Spotted Redshank at Radipole, Site tick and a great patch bird in the spring.



Little Ringed Plover at Lodmoor, good numbers of these passed through in March


Velvet Scoters - Always exciting 


Black-tailed Godwits at Radipole, Cos' I like the pic



Red-rumped Swallow at Radipole, after a couple of tries this bird finally showed really well for me!


Barwits and Whimbrel off the Chesil, still early but seawatching has been good





Some nice spring Migrants from Portland, Fieldfare, Wheatear and Whinchat.