They're struggling in!

A nice weekend with the family curtailed my birding slightly, a few visits to various bits of my local patch and cursory glances out of my office window have kept things ticking over. The undoubted highlight for me over the last few days was a Yellowhammer, a really good bird on my patch and the first for me, incoming migrants have included Redstart, House Martin, Common Tern and Arctic Skua, these all firsts for the year. More Willow Warblers have arrived including a bird in my garden and several dozen seen elsewhere, Pale-bellied Brent Geese, Swallows, Sand Martin and Chiffchaff all made an appearance too making a rather short amount of time very rewarding. Day tour tomorrow hoping for some great birds!

Come and Join me on a day tour soon and enjoy these birds plus much much more! 





Redstart, Pale-bellied (4) and Dark Bellied Brent, Arctic Skua and Common Scoters and a Chiffchaff, the latter had just arrived in off the sea!